September 07, 2009

Mr. Sandman bring me a dream.

It's no secret that I haven't been sleeping lately, and anyone who knows me, knows I love to sleep.

For some reason, about three weeks ago my mind decided it didn't need the usual seven hours rest it used to require.

Now it seems, it's prepared to settle for three.

The first week wasn't so bad, I got a lot of housework done and still managed to remain perky at work, despite feeling pretty flat.

Week two, and the nightmares started.
I'm talking, full-on, I think I'm still awake nightmares. The stuff of movies.
These of course you understand, did nothing to encourage me to go to sleep every night...

Week three and my mind started to play tricks on me, I became slightly delirious, made silly decisions, cried a bit, and became irritated and impatient.

And here we are, the commencement of week four and what do you know...3:17am and I'm still awake.

I wonder when my mind will decide to go back to it's regular routine...

I have moments when I think this is sustainable and I see the benefits of a 21 hour day, but really, I don't think this is normal.

So, I have chosen to start yet another blog.

This time, I'm writing for anyone and everyone who cares to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment