September 07, 2009

[Potential] slice of heaven


OK, so it doesn't look like much but I want this to be my new home.

After searching for a new place for the last three months, I realised I wasn't going to find a home I liked [that I could afford] in an area I wanted, so I began searching for a housemate instead.

As the universe works, just last week after I finally found two prospective housemates, I spot this little darling on realestate.com.

It is as close to perfect as I have seen...

I want to go to there [as Liz Lemon would say]

I have a tendency to get very excited about things [it's kinda cute] but with high expectations come low disappointments and I must be prepared.

The rental market is a tough one and although I believe I'm the ideal tenant, it's not really up to me now is it?

Anyway, this is my potential little slice of heaven and if it's not to be, I'm fickle enough that I'll fall in love with something else soon enough ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment